[ Thread ]

When posting or replying to the forum please abide by

All posts, replies and votes are locked after 90 days. Please fully partisipate in the forum by creating a new tpoic, replying and voting on posts.

guymon
Stiletto 27 standard

#TBT - Modifying Stiletto Catamarans

Throwback Thursday - #TBT

I saw on the Facebook Stiletto Catamaran Owners Group, Duly Chaltains -  modified Stiletto 27. Modified to 33 ft, and it reminded me of another "Stretched" Stiletto.  I had to do some digging through the old files of WildJibe. But I found it in the for sale section.

NOTE: THIS IS NOT A FOR SALE, It's just an old for sale archive I did not want to get lost.

This is quite possibly one of the finest custom Stiletto's on earth. Racer/cruiser. Custom sleeping berths in each hull. Professionally reconditioned to "like new" condition in 2005. Structural glassed in bed frames with extra floatation, and crash boxes. upsized sea hatches, Lewmar winches.
Set up to single-hand. Go camping or go fast, handles like a dream with a light helm that is quick and responsive. This is a very fast cat with no light air problems at all.

This cat was originally a "Stiletto 27" we added a 3' stern extension kit and a wave piercing bow off the Oracle pattern, making it a full 34 feet.
All synthetic rigged, glass rudders, Colligo endless line furlers. See the extensive inventory list and photos on Tampa bay craigslist. This cat is currently in Southern California.

Description: Stiletto 34, tall rig fresh water Cat
LOA: 34 ft
Beam: 20 ft
LWL: 34 ft
Mast height from the water line 45 ft.
Maximum Draft: 4 ft with dagger board down
Minimum draft: 8in
Fresh water, tank and galley cabinet (removable)
New porta-potti
New smoke LEXAN canopies
12 volt futures
Lewmar large hatches
VHF radio mounted
Spot Eperb rescue device
Full batten main used twice
New zippered storm jib
New mast head asymetrical spinnaker
New all synthetic standing hardware and rigging
New Colligo ìBig boatî endless line furlers on rolling trucks
New endless line running lines
Custom built articulating stainless rotator on mast base
New Lexan side ports (4) outer hull.
New openable side ports with screens(2) inner hull
Running backstays, all synthetic
New large Danforth anchor, chain and line
Stereo AM / FM CD and waterproof speakers
New 2î webbed tramp aft of the beam
Interior custom cushions
Galvanized dual axle Trailer with removable magnetic running, tail, brake and side lights

Must sell!! just lowered my price from 49k to $25,999.00 O.B.O
Check out the film short

photo_170photo_170